(Seventh Oldest University of
the Indian Subcontinent.)
International/National/ Seminar/Workshop Conducted in the Department
- U.G.C. Sponsored Workshop On Statistics for Social Sciences , May, 1977-June , 1978
- International Conference of FIM on Inter Disciplinary Mathematical and Statistical Techniques held during (Dec 18- 20, 2010).Prof G. P. Patel, Professor of Mathematical Statistics & Director, Centre for Statistics & Ecology Environmental Statistics gave the Keynote address at the Inaugural function of the conference.
- Workshop on Statistical and Sampling techniques with Computing for the govt. Officials of Bihar, sponsored by Directorate of Evaluation, Department of Planning and Development ,Govt. Bihar, (Nov17-19,2011)
- 49th Annual Conference of the Indian Econometric Society held during Jan9-11,2013.
- International Workshop on Multivariate Ranking, Prioritazation and Selection in Multivariate Non Parametric Statistics with Multi-Disciplinary Applications held on May 28, 2016.
- National Workshop on Big Data Analytics, April (26-28), 2016.
Prof. Dr. S. P. Mukherjee, Centenary Professor of Statistics, Calcutta University, gave the key note address at the Inaugural function of the workshop.
- National Workshop on Learning Statistical Techniques With SPSS held during November 19 - 22, 2016 . Prof (Dr.) K. N. S. Yadava ,Vice chancellor, APS University , Rewa (MP) gave the key note address at the inaugural function of the workshop.